1. Choose your topic (Globalisation, Privatisation, Labour Market Flexibility, CSR etc.) Give reasons for choosing the topic. Please remember it must be one of the topic we have studies during the course.
2. Define your topic. Most of the topics will have a number of definitions, so don’t just go with a dictionary definition, but explore how different authors have defined them.
3. Discuss your topic. Show that you have studied and understood the debates around your topic. For example, look at the pros and cons of Globalisation or the arguments about the value of CSR.
4. Choose you company/organisation. Make sure that the company/organisation you propose to do the case study on is clearly related to the topic you have chosen.
5. Put your company / organisation into a sectoral context. Tell us what the company / organisation does and the conditions of the sector it is in.
6. Analyse how your company / organisation has responded to or reacted to your topic. How have businesses practices changed because of the topic? To what extent has the company / organisation taken advantage of the topic? Remember to link this part to the discussions you had above about the definition of your topic and the debates around it.