1. Describe each of the following terms: Goals. Objectives. Strategies. Resources.
2. What are the eight steps in the typical, basic planning process (as presented in your
materials for review)?
3. Who should be involved in planning a particular effort?
4. What does the acronym "SMARTER" stand for, that is, what does each letter
5. How can you build in accountability to your planning processes?
6. What should be evaluated when evaluating a planning process?
7. Where is the "real treasure" during planning? HINT: Fill in the blank "the real treasure
of planning is the planning _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ".
8. What is the frequently missing step in the planning process?