Learning outcomes assessed:
1. Explain the principles of business and financial economics in an international context.
2. Identify and explain the impact of governmental, monetary and economic policy on decision making in a business context.
3. Describe and apply macro and micro concepts and models to business decision making.
4. Interpret financial information (external and internal) and apply to decision making within a business context.
5. Discuss the rationale and impact of decisions for business strategies to users and stakeholders.
6. Examine and discuss the relationship between theory, application in business and financial economics in an international context.