1. What are the seven steps to problem solving and decision making (as presented in
your materials for review)? Describe what occurs in each step.
2. How do you typically solve problems? Do you have a standardized way of solving
problems, that is, a method that you use? How do you know that your approach is
3. Think of several major problems that you faced over the past three months. Where
did you struggle when solving the problem?
4. As your business grows, the types of problems that you`ll face will become more
demanding and complex. What can you do to be more careful about how you will solve
problems and make decisions?
5. What problems might you foresee in applying the seven steps presented in your
materials for review?