Individual Reflective Report
You are required to write an individual report reflecting on your work in connection with the module up to the date of assignment submission. The aim is to encourage you to develop a critical approach to your work, through carrying out an analysis and evaluation of your group business plan, its key elements, and of the effectiveness of your own contribution to its development.
The assignment should include:
- A brief introduction to the Made in Brunel product or service, forming the basis of your group business plan
- A brief summary of the key elements of the related business plan on which your group has worked, the underlying theoretical issues and the linkages between the plan and the commercialisation of your group’s Made in Brunel product or service
- An analysis and evaluation of the strengths and weaknesses of the plan and suggestions as to how this could have been improved
- An analysis and evaluation of the strengths and weaknesses of your own contribution to the work of the group and to the development of this plan
- A summary of the main benefits that you feel that you have drawn from your participation in the module and the group business planning process, including academic and anticipated employability outcomes