You need to choose a fashion related product currently on sale at a recognised retailer in Leeds. You then need to produce a report for the Marketing Director of the aforementioned consultancy. The report could
- Explain how the key concepts of the marketing mix are applied to the chosen product
- Consider the segment the product is aimed at
- Identify whether the product is clearly differentiated from its competitors?
- Reflect on the brand identity in relation to the target segment
- Reflect the ethical and/or sustainable responsibilities of the stakeholders involved
- Draw conclusions which support recommendations for the Marketing Director
It is up to you to choose the most relevant aspects of theory to explore this topic and explain your findings in the context of marketing. You may choose to ‘drill down’ in one area of the Mix or alternatively you may go for an overview. What ever you choose, justify your choices.