1500 words essay on critical analysis of Singapore’s existing model of public management.
The essay will undertake a review of the literature around Singapore’s system of management. Drawing from public management theories and concepts, and a wider reading of the literature, you are expected to identify Strengths and weaknesses in the model or models being used and make recommendations, where appropriate, as to how limitations and challenges in the existing system of public management could be resolved.
An example of structure of the essay.
- Introduction: in which the project and structure of the report are laid out
- Background: in which the existing system of public management in the country is described using key terms and concepts from the module i.e based on the traditional model or New public management (NPM) or a hybrid approach.
- Assessment: in which the existing system of public management in the country is assessed drawing on materials from the module.
- Recommendation: in which proposals for the use of other models, theories and tools are explored.
- Conclusion: In which the ideas are summried.
- References are required.