Analyse and discuss the drivers of globalisation for OnePlus, its strategy in India so far, and the reasons behind its success.
Discuss the significance of the Indian market for OnePlus’ growth.
Discuss the possible challenges OnePlus could face in India going forward. What should OnePlus do to emerge as a leading player in the Indian smartphone market?
In preparing your report, you should draw directly on the course materials and you should also conduct independent research to use a range of academic sources
Use Harvard referencing throughout for your citations and the reference list.
You must submit your assignment by using the Turnitin gateway in the module’s Canvas site.
Please Note: When you submit you will be asked to confirm you have referred to the Submission Checklist (see Appendix 1) and the act of submitting your work electronically will be taken as an
acceptance of the Declaration of Authorship (see Appendix 2).
This item of assessment covers the following learning outcomes. For the full list of learning outcomes for the module, please refer to the Module Study Guide.
Explore and critically analyse contemporary critical business management issues.
• Evaluate the organisational constraints and contexts.
• Apply understanding of critical issues within differing organisational contexts.
• Evaluate and critically analyse the impact of critical issues on business
• Develop appropriate responses to the challenges which the issues present.
• Apply critical and diagnostic thinking.
• Develop solutions to contemporary issues.
Critical Issues in Business Management:
Assessment Brief 1 Guide: Case study looking at the drivers and impact of globalisation with specific reference to a key emerging market and
the largest country (by population) in the Commonwealth: India