Critically analyse the car bomb and Utøya attack by Anders Breivik as reported in a news item of your choice.
Introduce the act and the particular news report as a starting point, then develop (1)-(6) of the case study itself.
(1) motives and legitimacy (or illegitimacy)
(2) underlying causes (both motives and causes can include a variety of factors)
(3) ‘What it achieved’ (according to the perpetrators) (4) responses
(5) the appropriateness of media reports (especially the chosen report, and why there might be any bias)
(6) how such an act should be labelled (and why).