• Using the key IKC101 readings, identify and describe two contemporary Indigenous Australian circumstances such as one of those explored in Module 3 (i.e. health, education, criminal justice, native title).
• Locate recent and relevant statistics that provide insights into the situation/s and provide a written description of the related issues.
• Briefly explain how this situation was created by colonisation and post-colonisation policies and practices.
• List at least two Rights for each case study, at least one of which is an Indigenous Right, which align with the contemporary circumstance being discussed.
• Describe how the Indigenous and/or Human Rights serve to improve the Indigenous circumstance under discussion.
• Include a reference list on a separate page.
• Outlines contemporary issues and their impacts on Indigenous Australians and communities.
• Explains how contemporary Indigenous circumstances have been created by history and policy.
• Identifies appropriate Human and Indigenous rights and describes how they relate to and can improve contemporary Indigenous Australian circumstances.
• Selects and uses appropriate terminology and uses professional and respectful language.