Communication in Immersive Environment:
Complete a scavenger hunt exercise to locate examples of various business communications in Second Life.
Scavenger Hunt in Second Life
- Describe the target customer and an assessment of whether or not the approach is effective.
Identify three of the following:
- Second Life operations of a real-world business or organization.
- Second Life operations of a business with no real-world counterpart.
- Second Life activities related to talent search, recruiting, hiring, or other human resource activities for a real-world business.
- Second Life specific products and services aimed at entrepreneurs, small businesses, or companies.
- Examples of advertising or promotion for products and services.
- Second Life meeting, conference, or event spaces.
- Examples of training, simulations, or educational activities.
- Service offered with newbies as the target customer.
- Library, nonprofit organization, art gallery, or museum.
- Magazine, newspaper, or other publication aimed at a professional or business audience