One page of review about time value management topics (you can choose whatever you would like to) using at least citation of 5 authors.
Citation style: Harvard style
- Description of selected properties (house): photo, furnished/unfurnished, equipment, social facilities, location, price, seller….
- Description of your incomes: You have no savings but you have a proper job. Set an average salary
- You would like to buy a house. So you decided in 2009 to save your money on bank’s account during five years (Calculation of FV(5) of your saving after five years)
- In 2014 you will decide that on the rest of needed money to buy a house, you will take a mortgage. Choose a current loan from a current bank institution and put a reason why you have chosen this institution for a proper years?
- Calculate Amortization Schedule Calendar of the loan
- Calculate, what kind of money you would have to pay today (2014) to buy a house using your savings and mortgage?
- You would like to rent a flat/house in 2014.
- Description of selected properties (renting a flat/house): photo, furnished/unfurnished, equipment, social facilities, location, price, seller….
- Calculate monthly payment of the rent of house/flat
- Calculate, what kind of money you would have to pay today (2014) to rent a house/flat using all monthly payments when the rent contract will last 7 years
- Put a comparison analysis of results of buying and renting a property. Which is preferable for you?
- Please calculate if:
- Buying a house would be better (you will pay less) than within a case of renting a house/flat,:
- For how many years should you rent a house/flat so it becomes profitable for you , you should rent a house/flat if you would like to find out if the renting a house/flat would be preferable for you
- Renting a house/flat would be better (you will pay less) than buying a house:
- For how many years should you rent a house/flat so it becomes unprofitable for you
Confidentiality - 100% Plagiarism Free – Custom Written – Timely Delivery
Price: £249 – 3000 Words