Curriculum and Instruction
1. Develop and implement a robust program that introduces the learner to the actual workplace’s practices and standards of professionalism expected.
2. Analyze strategies that are working and those that require improvements to better learning.
3. Identify different laboratory equipment and their uses in a health institution.
4. Develop a curriculum that understands the learners’ challenges and integrate a problem-solving teamwork mentality.
5. Evaluate stress management and how the day to day pressure can affect student instructions and curriculum.
Student Learning Competencies
- Evaluate how workplace reality can divert from curriculum instructions but still within the code of ethics.
- Interpret curriculum lessons that include the use of a laboratory in health practice.
- Use at least two different operating equipment in health laboratory.
- Incorporate and evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of various instructional technological equipment employed in schools and communities.
- Analyze the different products used in everyday classroom life that affect the health of both the users and the practical life of a health practitioner.