The project requires completion of the following tasks:
- Task 1:
- provide their own opinion regarding an ideal healthcare system. For example, should state that they prefer a…
- Privately financed, with multiple competing health insurers, and privately delivered system, with multiple competing facilities and providers.
- What do we do about state regulations that affect both health insurers and facilities and providers?
- Publicly financed (i.e., single payer) and privately delivered system, with multiple competing facilities and providers.
- Does each state finance its own single-payer? Does the Federal government finance a single payer for all fifty states?
- What do we do about state regulations that affect facilities and providers?
- Publicly financed and publicly delivered system.
- Does each state finance its own single-payer and deliver its own services? Does the Federal government finance a single payer and deliver services for all fifty states?
- Targeted system (privately and publicly financed and delivered system akin to what we have now).
- Any other possibilities?
- Include a header for this section: Individual group member opinions regarding an ideal healthcare system
- This should be ½ page.
- Task 2: The overall should develop a compromised healthcare system that accounts for individual similarities and differences. To do this easily enough, first agree on the similarities, and then attempt to compromise on the differences.
- Include a header for this section: members’ compromised healthcare system
- This should be 2-3 pages.
- Everyone is expected to work on developing a compromised healthcare system; however, for work distribution:
- to write-up an analysis of the agreed upon similarities.
- to write-up an analysis of the differences.
- to analyze the write-up of the similarities and differences and propose a compromised healthcare system. The final version of compromised healthcare system should be written-up.
- to work with individual group members to accept the revised version of the compromised healthcare system. The process to obtain agreement (or lack thereof) on the final version of compromised healthcare system should also be written-up.
- Tell me who completed these write-ups.
Format the position paper as follows:
Spacing: Double, no lead or lag spacing
Font: Times New Roman, 11 point font