Any topic related to ebusiness and its various sub-domains (especially emarketing and IS) is a potential valid option. You will not lose or gain marks for the selection of the topic itself. During the lectures we will be spending time on brainstorming topics that you may find of interest for this assignment. Feedback will be provided on them in-class, in small-groups and electronically.
The list below is a selection of titles from previous cohorts. This will hopefully give you an idea of range of topics covered.
- User acceptance of assistive technologies
- Explaining the proliferation of SNS criminology
- Targeting health problems with the use of technology via active video gaming
- The empowerment of women through online technologies
- Applying social network theories to distance learning
- The use of online technologies in mental e-healthcare
- Ageing and retailing