Word Limit: 2500 words (Plus or minus 10%)
Learning outcomes assessed:
- Identify and explain the marketing concept, the marketing mix and the components of the marketing communications mix.
- Explain the relationship between the marketing environment, its impact upon organisational decision making and consumer behaviour.
- Discuss the factors that determine competitive advantage within organisations
- Explain key theories, concepts and models underpinning business communication to create effective communications.
- Examine and discuss organisational issues and challenges that impact on the effectiveness of business communication through the use of pre-defined criteria to assist in improving communication within the organisation.
- Demonstrate an application of concepts and techniques related to business communication processes used within the workplace