Learning outcomes to be assessed through this work
LO 3: Examine and apply relevant theories of business, management and CSR policies to the fashion environment.
LO 4: Evaluate the legal responsibilities, liabilities and due diligence requirements applicable to the management of fashion.
This assignment links to the brand developed within the Creative Fashion Direction unit.
You are to produce an Investors Pack, detailing the launch of an ‘ethical’ branded fashion product. It should be professionally, creatively and appropriately presented and include the following;-
- Research of the market, the consumer, the competition.
- CSR strategy.
- Details of the product, and the brand.
- Relevant intellectual property issues.
- The law regulating descriptions.
- The promotional strategy including visuals, budgets & targets.
- The law concerning the supply of goods & services and product liability.
- A financial forecast.