Environmental analysis SWOT Analysis
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word report in which you do the following:
- Explain why an environmental analysis is important in the development of your strategic plan by answering the following questions:
- What is the purpose of environmental analysis?
- What are the implications of environmental analysis in the creation of your strategic plan?
- What are the major benefits of competitive analysis as part of your strategic planning process?
- What evolving economic, legal, and regulatory issues may potentially have an effect on your strategic plan?
- Based on your SWOT analysis, provide an assessment of your chosen organization in which you include the following:
- The organization’s ability to accomplish its mission, goals, and objectives as set in previous strategic plans
- The organization’s ability to respond to internal and external changes and challenges
- Incorporate your SWOT analysis findings into clearly stated goals and objectives for a 3- to 5-year period, focusing on your strategic plan areas.
- You will have two to three goals for each year, with two to three measurable objectives for each goal.
- Goals may span several years.
- Outline your goals and objectives clearly and provide a narrative explanation for each