Lean Systems at Autoliv
1- First point: Complete five steps:
- a. Complete Step 1: Identify the problem(s) and uncertainties based on the assigned problem.
- b. Complete Step 2: Obtain Information addressing the problem(s) from Step 1 and the following:
- i. Which method of work flow is embodied in Autoliv`s system?
- ii. Is this approach most suitable to its lean environment?
- c. Complete Step 3: Make predictions about the future on the matrix.
- d. Complete Step 4: Make decisions by choosing among the alternatives on the matrix.
2- Second point writes Business Brief according to five steps:
a- Business Brief header - The first half of opening paragraph is to provide a synopsis of the company.
b- The second half of the opening paragraph is state the problem (From Step 1 of the model).
c- Analysis header – The analytical section should be based on your personal assessment of the information you obtained from Steps 2 and 3 of the model. Provide only key relevant information and logical discussion in support of your findings.
d- Conclusion header - This section should state your recommendation based on your analysis of the case information and situation outcome. (From Step 4 of the model). Your recommendation should be supported by your analysis section.