LO1 Understand how the characteristics of corporate culture affect the achievement of organisational objectives
1.1 Explain how models of organization culture can be used to achieve organisational objectives
1.2 Explain the difference between organisational and national culture
1.3 Analyse the corporate cultural profile in an organization
1.4 Discuss the impact of an organisation’s corporate culture in achieving its objectives
LO2 Be able to propose organisational values that will influence corporate climate
2.1 Evaluate the existing climate of an organisation
2.2 Recommend ways to improve corporate climate in an organization
2.3 Propose a framework of organizational values that meet the specific strategic and operational needs of an organisation
LO3 Be able to develop strategies to communicate with stakeholders of an organisation who belong to different cultural groups
3.1 Identify internal and external stakeholders of an organisation
3.2 Evaluate the effectiveness of an organisation’s existing communication strategies
3.3 Develop new communication strategies for stakeholders of an organisation that address differences in belief, values, customs and language
Task: Choose an organization (either the one you are working with or any other organization of your choice). Begin your assignment by providing an overview of the chosen organization. Briefly provide the organizations overall aim, vision, mission and objectives. You will be using several models in this assignment to address the tasks.
- Explain any two models of organization culture, which would help to achieve your chosen organizations’ strategic goals and objectives.
- Understand your national culture and your chosen organizational culture. Based on your understanding, explain the difference between your national culture and your chosen organization’s culture.
- Analyze the corporate cultural profile in your chosen organization.
- Discuss the impact of your chosen organizations’ corporate culture in achieving its objectives.
- Evaluate the existing climate of your chosen organization and recommend ways to improve corporate climate in your chosen organization.
- Understand the current organizational values of your chosen organization and propose a framework that meets the specific strategic and operational needs of your chosen organization.
- Identify internal and external stakeholders of your chosen organization and evaluate the effectiveness of your chosen organization’s existing communication strategies.
- Develop new communication strategies for stakeholders of your chosen organization that address the differences in stakeholder communication requirements (belief, values, customs and language).
- Conclusion and recommendations.
- References (Adhering to Harvard Referencing Format).
The report shall not exceed 5000 words and should include relevant examples and illustrations