LO1. Identify the key concepts, theories and practices in the national and international management process.
LO2. Select, interpret and review data of a strategic and operational nature, related to a selected firm, organisation or industry sector.
LO3. Synthesise recommendations based on the results of analysis, relevant to the contemporary environment.
- You are required to write a 2500 word essay.
- The essay must demonstrate critical analysis, evaluation, comparison and contrast of various situations that impact on service providers.
- You will underpin your work with theoretical concepts and there must be evidence of synthesis and justification that reaches logical conclusion.
- Your essay should draw on a wide range of published sources - academic & providerâ€™s authenticated reports / articles.
- The use of Harvard Referencing System (Author/Year).
- All sources must be fully acknowledged in the essay and in its reference page.
Essay Brief Students will engage in the Hotel Operations Tactics and Strategy (HOTS) simulation with a view to applying strategic management techniques, including the management of finance, marketing and human resources. The essay related to a real world situation, applying strategic theory and the planning process within the context of the hospitality industry (Approx. word length 2500). Students will develop creative, technical and operational skills appropriate to the hospitality industry in relation to completing the essay task below. This will include elements of SWOT analysis, Ansoffs matrix, and the balanced scorecard.
1. Outline the theory and practice of applying the balanced score card within the hotel sector.
2. Critical review the operational and strategic application of the balanced score card
Order Now: 100% Plagiarism Free - 100% Custom Made
Discount Code: QW3252678 - 50%