Unit Learning Outcomes Assessed.
LO3 Present complex ideas and arguments in a manner, which demonstrates an awareness of target audience, context, academic conventions, language structure and content. This learning outcome will be achieved by:
1. Producing coherent and cohesive paragraphs and demonstrate an understanding of paragraph structure.
2. Synthesising ideas from a range of supporting sources.
3. Producing a logical argument on a given topic, demonstrating critical thinking ability.
4. Demonstrating the ability to use accurate lexis, grammar and punctuation.
5. Using a suitable academic register to communicate ideas in writing.
6. Recognising and use appropriate academic references.