This 3-day course introduces the fundamentals of IT Service Management (ITSM) based on the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®). It describes the key concepts, processes, functions and roles of the ITIL service lifecycle. The course is made up of lectures and the exciting, hands-on HP Race to Results Service Management Simulation, which provides an interactive learning experience. This results in good awareness and comprehension of the main aspects of ITIL. The course prepares attendees for the ITIL Foundation Certificate examination.
- Experience and knowledge of IT computing environmentsisuseful but not essential.
- Additional personal study time is required at the end of each day during the course.
- Understand how IT Services create value for the business and the importance of IT Service Management in making this happen.
- Understand how IT and the Business can collaborate to improve overall productivity and efficiency.
- Review how each stage of the service lifecycle contributes to the overall service and how each process and role plays a part.
- Discover how to become more proactive asa ITpersonnel.
- Learn ITSM concepts via an exciting and interactive simulation.