please answer the following 8 questions
1. describe the scientific background to the study/experiments outlined in the Introduction section.
2. What were the Aims of the study/experiments? Was a specific Hypothesis tested?
3. Summarise the experimental methods that were employed in the study.
4. Summarise the key results obtained.
5. Was the data presented in the paper qualitative, quantitative, or both? If statistical analyses were used, do you agree with the range of tests employed? (Are there any other ways that you might analyse the data?) What more could be done to give you confidence in the presented analysis? Were there ethical considerations and were these explained in the paper?
6. What are the principle conclusions from this study/experiment? Are the conclusions justified in your opinion?
7. How well, in your opinion, does this study advance our knowledge of the subject?
8. Please suggest ways in which the results of this study could be improved or extended in in the future.