1. BRIEF This coursework must be carried out individually.
1. TASK: The design of a scheme for eco hotel has now reached RIBA Design Stage ‘4’ and preparations are in hand within the design team to develop the tender documentation. The project is likely to involve the SFC 05 form of agreement through two stage tendering including a contractors’ design portion supplement for the development of differing aspects of the work. Your team leader has asked you to look at the development of the specification as stated below.
1. A prescriptive specification for the roof and skylight conditions that are to be incorporated within the tender documents.
2. A performance specification for the completed design of bedroom corridor doors of a standard bedroom block conditions that are to be incorporated within the tender documents.
2 3. A performance specification for the design development and installation of a passenger lift by the contractors specialist sub-contractor to be appointed following competitive selection by the contractor.
4. A performance specification for the first floor external wall