`Using a serious case review, you are required to analyse the work of multi-agency teams who support young children and their families. Your discussion should focus on the aims and challenges of multi-agency / interdisciplinary work.
You must include a relevant title followed by discussion of:
- the issues encountered by the child/family
- the agencies or organisations involved with the family
- the influence of relevant policy/legislation
- theory relating to the functioning, leadership and management of the multi-agency team
- reasoned recommendations to improve the functioning of these teams.
As the format of this assignment is a report, you should use the report template to help structure your work. You may also make very limited use of bullet points where appropriate. However, as with all academic work, it is crucial that you do not purely describe what happened to the child and family involved in the SCR. Instead you need to analyse the issues involved. You do this by applying the theory we have covered in lectures and seminars to your specific case. Ensure that you critically engage with the perspectives you include. There should be a particular focus in your work on the theory relating to the multi-agency team involved.`