1. What information and resources are required to develop position descriptions duties
and general understanding of job roles wthin a workp ace? Outline in detail any
consultation processes that should occur, who you should consult with, and how these
position descriptions could be ¡mpleme9ted?
2. What is the purpose of an Operational Pln What inforrration or resources are
required to develop an Operational Plan for a business? li your response include the
main requirements to effectively develop and implement an Operation Plan
3. Outline the aifference between a Strategic Pian ad an Operational Plan and ii your
response indicate ttie importance of ‘people management in each of the Plans
4. What are ‘performance indicators”? How can they be implemented and measured to
ensure employees are working effectively within the business?
5. What is ‘risk analysis”? Wny should a business undertake ‘risk analysis’? Descnbe in
deta I how a business could go about undertaking this task?
6. Outline the key requirements of a successful Performance Management’ system In
your response you ae to include the people who should be involved in the process and
the steps involved in trie implementatior and review prccesses to ensure an effective
system. Refer to the College procedure ‘Performance Management’ for a guide.
7. Outline the methods that a Manger can use to provide feedback in relation to the
performance of teir staff. Include why feedback needs to be an integral part of
Performance Management system
8. Descrioe the processos a manger could use when the pe-formance o’ a staff member is
under performing. Include learning methods that can be used to improve the staff
performance and how this improvement could be measured7 List timeframes for me.