Summative Reflection (1,500 words)
A reflective summative report on your learning, focusing on your professional context. The knowledge and experience gained in the PPDI module should be used as a part of this reflection.
The following questions are provided to guide your summative reflection (but avoid using them as a subheadings):
- Why learning through reflection is important and what values could bring to your professional development?
- Which reflective model have you chosen and why? (for example, Gibbs, Kolb, Boud, REFLECT, etc)
- Applying the relevant reflective model, what were the three main things you learnt from the PPDI?
- Does this differ from your previous knowledge of these areas?
- Do you see any value in the knowledge gained when applying a particular reflective model and why?
- Will this new knowledge change your practice?