common responsibility reporting systems
Answer the following discussion question. Number each answer with the corresponding question (Do not include the question in the response).
1. Analyze the major pros and cons of preparing company budgets. Determine at least two (2) critical budget items that you believe are essential in managing a company. Provide a rationale for your response.
2. Analyze the most common responsibility reporting systems. From your analysis, argue at least one (1) pro and one (1) con of using responsibility reporting systems.
3. Hypothesize a scenario in which one could intentionally misstate liabilities for his or her personal financial gain. Recommend two (2) actions that companies can take to prevent or detect intentional misstatements of liabilities for personal financial gain. Justify your response.
4. Imagine that you are advising an investor who is considering purchasing bonds from the selected company. Analyze the types of bonds the chosen company issues, and make a recommendation to the investor as to which type of bond would provide the most value. Justify your response.
5. Outline a strategy for companies to spend excess cash and maximize the value of that spend. Provide a rationale for your response.
6. Compare and contrast the selected company’s statement of cash flows to its income statement. Suggest at least two (2) items from each statement that investors should analyze when deciding whether or not to purchase the company’s stock. Justify your response.