This is your first Portfolio, related to the Week 3 topic: Creative Leadership and Knowledge.
You are to conduct a search of the Internet on Creative Leadership and Knowledge. You should review the items you find and select a minimum of 5 items per topic and link them to your portfolio. You are not to upload files from the Internet, as you do not own copyright, and if you do, this will be plagiarism. You are to use links to your items only. You may include items from YouTube, clips from lectures and/or tutorials, and your own work that you produce in the tutorials. Your portfolio should capture rich ideas, resources and innovative practice around business analysis within the frame of Creative Leadership and Knowledge.
You are to write a brief discussion for each week as to why you chose the items you did, and why you thought the items chosen are appropriate to Creative Leadership and Knowledge.
Harvard referencing format and citations are to be used to substantiate your discussion.
Portfolio format and word limit
Word limit: 500-650 words per portfolio.
Each portfolio should be comprised of the following four sections for each item:
- Title- provide an informative title identifying the item;
- Link - provide a working link that can be followed to the original source location. Include the citation to your item following Harvard formatting. Do not upload files from the Internet to your portfolio;
- Discussion- describe how the item links to Creative Leadership and Knowledge within Business Analysis
- Reflection - discuss how the item increases your understanding of Creative Leadership and Knowledge within Business Analysis.
At the end of each portfolio include:
- Reference list - provide a reference list at the end of each portfolio (not at the end of each item) providing the full details of each item following the Harvard Referencing format. The reference list does not form part of the word limit.