Critically explore current service provision in Early Intervention and Prevention and outline how services could be improved to ensure a whole family approach.
- critique the strengths and limitations of current legislation, policy, service provision and organisational structures in delivering whole family approaches within Early intervention and Prevention.
You could potentially draw upon the following sources:
- Social work and other related academic texts e.g. journal articles, books
- Government legislation, papers and policy
- Third sector documents from e.g. MIND, Women’s Aid, Joseph Rowntree Foundation
- Material published by service user and carer organisations, pressure groups.