Requirements for Essay
Your essay must satisfy the following specific requirements:
1. A group of MAXIMUM 2 students can submit an essay. Group essay is STRONGLY
2. Essay must be type-written, with double-spaced lines.
3. The main body of your essay must be 3 to 4 pages long (no more than 4 pages), for an
individual student; and 5 to 6 pages long (no more than 6 pages) for a group of two
students. This excludes the Cover Page and the References Page.
4. The Cover page (i.e. the first page) must contain the following information:
a) An appropriate title of your essay
b) Your name(s)
c) The date that you are submitting the essay paper, which is Tuesday, April 24
d) Name of the instructor to whom the paper is submitted.
5. References Page:
In order to present a good essay, you must locate and read at least (i.e. no less than) three (3)
economic or business news articles related to your chosen topic. These three or more sources
must be appropriately cited in the main body of your essay and also listed at the end, on the
References Page. In terms of the appropriate citation style, you can use the APA style of
citations. I will soon post some guidelines about the APA on OMNIVOX.
6. You may add as many graphs, charts and tables as necessary to support your arguments; but
all large graphs, charts and tables (i.e. large enough to occupy ¼ of a page) must be attached
as an appendix at the end of your paper, after the References Page. DO NOT include such large
graphs, charts, or tables in the main body of the essay. Remember to cite the source of your
information below each graph, chart or table.