Completion of this work will satisfy the following learning outcomes from module:
LO4 Evaluate personal performance as an innovator to enable the development of future personal innovation skills and knowledge.
You are to utilise the research and activities completed for this module to identify the skills and knowledge required to be an innovator. Within your professional discussion paper evaluate your personal performance as an innovator and consider opportunities where you are able to develop and improve your innovative practice over time. (LO4)
The judgments and conclusions you have drawn from your research will form the basis for a discussion. Within the discussion you will be required to provide a range of supporting evidence to underpin your commentary and responses to questions. You are required to produce supporting notes (1,000 words +/- 10%) used with your discussion.
Other relevant assessment information:
- You will need to include and reference at least 4 different sources including 2 academic textbooks and 2 academic journals to help provide supporting evidence for any assertions that you make within your presentation.
- The discussion (1,000 words +/- 10%) should be submitted online, through Turnitin. You must include both a reference list and bibliography with your submission.
- The completion of your work will satisfy 25% of the assessment for the module.
The skills development opportunities identified in this assignment are:
- Innovation thinking skills
- Written presentation skills
- Critical thinking
- Time management skills
Grades for the individual notes -
Evaluation of your personal performance as an innovator and consider opportunities where you able to develop and improve your innovative practice over time.
The judgments and conclusions drawn from the research are clearly structured and presented within the discussion
Business professional approach used through engagement within the discussion