This task will take 1-2 hours of quality study time (no interruptions, phone on silent, focussed concentration).
• In the heading, write the paper’s authors’ last (ie, family) names and the year in which the paper was published
Smith, Jones and Green (2003)
Green and Black (2009)
• Complete every section
• Delete this page.
1. Name of reviewer
2. What is the paper’s reference in the IEEE referencing style?
3. How did you find the paper?
4. If applicable, write a list of the search terms you used.
5. Was the paper peer reviewed? Explain how you found out.
6. Does the author(s) work in a university or a government-funded research institute? If so, which university or research institute? If not, where do they work?
7. What does this tell you about their expertise? Are they an expert in the topic area?
8. What was the paper about?
9. If applicable, is this paper similar to other papers you have read for this assignment? If so, which papers and why?
10. If applicable, is this paper different to other papers you have read for this assignment? If so, which papers and why?
11. What do these similarities and differences suggest? What are your observations? Do you have any new ideas? Do you have any conclusions?
12. This question is to be answered after your team`s research paper is completed. Which sections (if any) of the research paper was this paper cited in?