By the end of this module, you will be able to:
1. plan and manage an educational research with clear aims;
2. demonstrate competence in selecting, retrieving, evaluating and using resources for identifying research/evidence based literature;
3. undertake and critically evaluate research related to an aspect of learning and teaching in a primary or early years setting;
4. critically analyse, evaluate and present a sustained and synthesised argument;
5. critically evaluate the value of research for professional development.