Firstly, you must research and select a company and its website which has not been selected by your peers.
- Note: Please email 3 choices of company to your seminar tutor by week 4 and your seminar tutor will confirm which company you will work with out of your three choices. Please do not start work on the company website until it has been approved by your seminar tutor.
- The chosen company website will be allocated to students on a first come first serve basis.
This assignment requires each student choose a website of a company and research on their websites and online business strategies and,
- 1. Identify the E-business model that the website pursues (week 1 topic) Consider E-business concepts and approaches to comment on specific strengths and weaknesses of your chosen website.
Identify competitive strategy and digital business strategy the company has followed and provide recommendations/suggestions with clear justifications (week 2 topic).
- 1. Identify their digital marketing strategies and options and provide recommendations/suggestions with clear justifications (week 4 topic).
- 2. Using similar web market intelligence platform (similarweb.com) please discuss the customer traffic data and provide recommendations/suggestions for further improvement with clear justification (week 4 topic).
- 3. Identify the company’s e-CRM and social network channels linked with the website and provide recommendations/suggestions for further improvement with clear justification (week 5 topic).
Identify the cyber security measures the company website has in place discuss if the company website comply with e-business ethics and provide recommendations/suggestions with justification (week 9 and11 topic)
- You are expected to do much background reading from textbooks and other academic journal articles, news mediums as well as conduct adequately research evidence to support your review and discussion.
- When you submit your assignment, you need to submit a self-reflective paragraph of about 200-300 words in which you will discuss the strengths and weaknesses of your work. You also need to include the following table after ticking the appropriate box taking into consideration the assessment criteria and evaluating your own digital report.