In this paper, you are asked numerical techniques to analyse data. State the appropriate strategy which improves the performance and profitability of ETCO, and the reasons that cause the decline in ETCO’s profit. Furthermore, what do you understand by Ratio analysis, revenue cost and profit, management and leadership styles, training, financial and non-financial incentives, motivation theory, and application. Calculate the appropriate accounting ratios, employee efficiency measure. And explain the result of quantitative analysis
.In your report you should:
· Use appropriate numerical techniques to analyse all the data (not just accounting ratios)
· Identify possible causes for the decline in ETCO’s profits over the last three years.
· Recommend to the Board of Directors appropriate strategies which could be used to improve the performance and profitability of ETCO in future years.
· Support your recommendations with relevant theories.
2. Knowledge and Understanding
Show a clear understanding of:
-Revenue, cost and profit
-Management and leadership styles
-Training, financial and non-financial incentives
Make use of data related to ETCO. This may involve:
-Calculating appropriate accounting ratios
-Calculating employee efficiency measures
-The significance of results gained from quantitative analysis
-How and why ETCO might use techniques to improve worker motivation
-How and why ETCO might use marketing or cost-reduction techniques to improve profitability
-Make a supported judgement on the best way to improve performance and profitability.
-Which motivational factor is the most important factor to improve labour efficiency.
-The most important factor (s) influencing, measuring and improving ETCO’s performance and profitability.