Question 1. Project _____ management ensures that the project will satisfy the stated or implied needs for which it was undertaken.
Question 2. Which of the following is a difference between projects and operations?
- Operations are undertaken to create unique products, services, or results whereas projects are not.
- Projects are undertaken to sustain an organization`s business whereas operations are not.
- Projects are temporary endeavors whereas an organization`s operations are ongoing in nature.
- Operations have well-defined objectives whereas projects do not need to have a unique purpose.
Question 3. Enterprise project management softwares are also known as _____ tools of project management software.
Question 4. Which of the following project management knowledge areas is an overarching function that affects and is affected by the different knowledge areas?
- Project cost management
- Project integration management
- Project stakeholder management
- Project communications management
Question 5. In which of the following areas of management is payback analysis most likely to be used?
- Human resource
Question 6. Galaxy, a construction company, buys a particular brand of tiles manufactured by Tiles and Floors, an eco-friendly tile manufacturing company. However, Tiles and Floors has declared bankruptcy and closed down. At present, Galaxy is facing a crisis because there are no other manufacturers in the market that supplies eco-friendly tiles. Which of the following constraints is Galaxy currently facing?