1000 WORDS excluding reference list
Write a report to demonstrate an excellent knowledge of genetics:
A Case study of an inherited disease (single gene disorder), summarising possible therapies and /or the ethical implications of diagnostic testing.
Examples of inherited diseases include cystic fibrosis OR sickle cell anaemia( choose one ).
Include these sub headings
- Introduction – an introduction to the biology of the disease.
- Symptoms of the disease and its effect on patient’s lifestyle.
- A genetic diagram (Punnett square) showing how the disease is inherited.
- An evaluation of the ethical implications of diagnostic testing if they are available.
- An evaluation of the possible therapies if they are available.
- Images with figure number, legend and reference.
Type with 11 font ( New times roman)
Page number each sheet
Reference list . ( not more than 6 references )