Do a literature review as background in describing the competing theoretical views. Reference sources using APA style. For example, i
Choose an area of controversy within financial accounting. (Area of controversy is defined where there are at least two competing theories as to the appropriate approach for dealing with the issue.)
Feasibility analysis of micro-hydropower project( a decentralised energy distribution system)
Please select a company (out of three suggested – please see below), analyse its external environment, assess its current strategy and design the strategy that would create a sustainable competitive advantage for this company.
You are to assume the role of an external consultant for ESTATE AGENT. You will need to research thoroughly the adoption of social media within your allocated field in order to determine how it has transformed the way organisations within your sector interact with their stakeholders, that is, their employees, partners, customers/clients, suppliers and other parties.
1. Using multiple sources, including sources other than those provided by Cisco list, explain, compare and contrast, show configurations for static routing, distance vector and link state routing protocols. Focus on their abilities against the five rules of networking: • Scalability
LO1 Identify and develop a range of activities that can be employed to develop basic techniques and strategies
Explain what aspects of contract management are universal in operation and evaluate the influence of local laws and customs.
Critically evaluate the role of a contract manager in a construction or consulting company.
Recommend a suitable process for identification, short-listing, assessment and selecting of a suitable contractor for different phases of a project.
Critically appraise the performance of the construction company ‘Carillion’, in the period 2016/17, and its liquidation in 2018. Why did it go into liquidation, and what is / will be the impact on stakeholders e.g. investors, banks, clients, designers, Tier 2, 3 and 4 supply chain members, individual employees, company pension scheme members, owners of existing buildings, PFI/PPP consortium members, joint venture partners et al?
List the information needs the corporation recognised to be most effectively addressed by the involvement of a start-up. What was/were the corporate’s functional area(s) where the partnership took place?
1. Demonstrate an understanding of information needs within different functional areas of organisations.
In relation to Alternative Dispute Resolution (a) Outline the advantages of tribunals over the court system (5 marks)
1. In relation to the English legal system: (a) Describe how the system of judicial precedent operates (5 marks)
Critically examining how current approaches to playful pedagogies are influenced by the complex nature of children’s geographies. A central focus will be the role of play in children’s learning.
Compare and contrast theories of lifespan development and how they account for identity formation for individuals suffer from substance misuse.
Discuss how individuals adjust to change and challenge across the lifespan, assess the effect of social influences on developing or modifying behaviour, identity and explain the main contributions of different theoretical perspectives to explain personality and lifespan development, compare theories of lifespan development.
2). Analyse fully the resources and key capabilities of the organisation plus key factors that give the company its competitive advantage. (40%)
1). Identify 3 key strategic issues facing the organisation with a clear explanation of why they are “strategic” (20%).
Acting as an Ethics/CSR consultant working for Greenleaf consultants, you will be acting on behalf of a major housebuilding company whereby you will research and assess contemporary ethical and corporate social responsibility issues (examples outlined below) for your client
You will show that you can professionally challenge thinking about ethics and corporate social responsibility, have analysed and applied that thinking to your case and that the recommendations you make in the report show your current orthodoxy and present realistic alternatives ethical awareness in finding solutions
You will be expected to show that you understand the importance of individual and organisational ethical and social responsibility and that you can think about ethics apply ethical decision making and responsible management thinking in the case you examine.
Explain the rationale of the project with reference to pertinent literature, the history and evaluation of the situation.
Metrics can offer you a better understanding of the quality and maintainability of your code. From a testing prospective detail four metrics that you think should be gathered. Define each metric, explain how and why it should be gathered
3/ How can stakeholder analysis be useful in dealing with some of the problems facing British Airways and IAG?
2/ How does the IAG subsidiary British Airways position itself vis a vis the competition in terms of factors such as cost, price and differentiation?
1/ Using appropriate frameworks a) assess the level of diversification of International Airlines Group (IAG) and b) discuss the logic of their portfolio in the current macro and micro environment.
1) Explanation for the choice of Health promotion activity (HPA) (discuss the relevance of the HPA for pharmacy practice)
Identify a network topology from either Cisco Design Zone or a different source and a number of different types of traffic that are running on the selected network topology. Implement in theory end-to-end QoS technologies by referring to several QoS Design Guides including the ‘Enterprise Medianet Quality of Service Design’ to justify new industry guidance and best practices and to defend the Cisco QoS tools that are used in the chosen network topology.
(i) analyse how the statutory and regulatory policy context for SEN and disability equality (education, health and care) sets the context for inclusion.
A critical analysis of the local, national and international context of inclusive education
2. You show the ability to investigate and critically evaluate management/business solutions in terms of operational effectiveness and efficiency
1. You demonstrate the ability to analyse the business environment for a given industry context
Alternative energy will have a positive impact on the environment. To what extent do you agree?
1. Demonstrate an understanding of the range of personal and interpersonal skills and knowledge required to work effectively with others
a. What is the ELC’s core operating activity through which it generates revenues? When does ELC recognize its revenues from this core operating activity? Discuss the treatment of payment discounts and product returns.
1. On the basis of the information supplied in this annual report prepare a brief discussion and analysis of ELC’s performance and financial position.
Critically review the strategy of the company making use of the appropriate methods that will be covered in weeks 1 and 2 of the unit
4. Why do countries enter into preferential agreements with other countries? How does this practice affect international trade? Give examples.
1. Explain the difference between absolute and comparative advantage and the importance of this difference in the volume of international trade that takes place. Give examples
On October 2, 2014, State (A) invaded State (B) and by using force, state (A) occupied a territory of about 25% of state (B). Two years after the invasion, the authorities of the occupied area declared a separate independent state. A) Can this separate entity be recognised by the International Community or not?
4. Explain what is Customary International Law? Characteristics and implementation. B) Refer to the other sources of International Law
2. What is the deference between the territorial waters of a state and the EEZ (Exclusive Economic Zone)? What the International Law of the Sea provides for? (20 marks)
Strategically, which are the most important forces for organisations in this industry to consider, and why? (500 words)
Evaluate the effectiveness of government policy to reduce inequality and poverty through making the tax system more progressive
Question 1: How did the Aravind Eye Hospital boost its efficiency from TWO to SEVEN times (Macdonalisation)?
Use appropriate numerical techniques to analyse all the data (not just accounting ratios)
• What are the components of the organizational environment (Internal, task and general environment) of the company. Briefly describe with suitable examples
The separation of ownership and control in a modern corporation often requires the delegation of significant decision-making authority to professional managers, which introduces the possibility that managers will have incentives to make decisions that benefit them at the expense of shareholders” (Byrd, Parrino and Pritsch, 1998).
Discuss the types of Manager – Debtholder (i.e lender) conflict that exist and the various mechanisms that can be used/implemented to mitigate/reduce those problems/conflicts of interests drawing insights from relevant theories and empirics from the literature.
Critically analyse the main four factors that affect convergence time in BGP: failure detection time, event propagation time, recalculation time and forwarding table update time and explain why BGP PIC Edge is important as an optimization technique in an MPLS VPN environment. Describe the problems that PIC can manifest and solutions to overcome such issues. Illustrate your answer with specific examples on a selected topology.
Despite the efforts of academics, relatively little is known as to how policy is made. Discuss.
The culture of sport (Consider the relationship between the sports culture and the influence to sports, and consider the historical background of the sport and its impact to current provision). (could maybe focus on mega-events, and Qatar being a `sporting hub`/ Fifa world cup 2022, Although would need a comparative country which connects with similar chara
Show clear evidence of the systematic ability to reflect upon relevant concepts and theories in order to gain a deep understanding of a specific international case study.
Wilkinson and Pickett argue that people will live better lives and be happier in less unequal societies. Discuss this argument and refer to examples.
With reference to classroom practice and the psychological impacts of poverty, discuss the ways in which developmental theories have shaped, or could shape, the ways in which education works with issues of socio-economic influence?
Much of the progress in domestic Employment and Labour law in the last decades can be traced back to the influence of the two European Courts. The more recent case-law of both the CJEU and the ECtHR, however, in most areas of Employment and Labour law is unsatisfactory, as it seems to have the potential for a serious regression in the protection of rights
2) Relate the theory and practice of the management to the planning organising, coordinating and controlling of the organisations.
1) Demonstrate an understanding of the theories, principles and practices of the management.
• Illustrate planning and feasibility study for the chosen project with evidence of its implementation and investigation methods.
Apply your knowledge of communication processes and communication barriers to identify risks of ineffectiveness – and how that might be avoided in any two of the following contexts: (a) Team briefings
(a) Which applications of HR theory would you advise David’s manager to consider and how would you avoid an adverse impact on the other staff? (13 marks)
advantages and disadvantages of each of these two strategies. Professor Rodger’s seven point plan and Munro Fraser’s five fold grading system are used in recruitment and selection. For what purpose are they used? Should they be adhered to carefully or used as guidelines? Explain your opinion.
What is the market value of equity, or market capitalisation? How many shares does Harvey Norman have outstanding?
4. You now have all the necessary information to calculate the weighted average cost of capital for Harvey Norman. Calculate the weighted average cost of capital for Harvey Norman using book value weights and market value weights. Assume Harvey Norman has a 30% tax rate. Which cost of capital number is more relevant? (10 marks)
5. You used Harvey Norman as a pure play company to estimate the cost of capital for HCL. Are there any potential problems with this approach in this situation? (10 Marks)
1. Most publicly traded corporations are required to submit half-yearly and annual reports to the ASX detailing the financial operations of the company over the past half-year or year, respectively. These reports are available on the ASX website at www.asx.com.au or in the investor section of the company’s own website. Go to the ASX website and search for announcements made by Harvey Norman. Find the most recent annual report or half-year report and download the report. Look on the balance sheet to find the book value of debt and the book value of equity. If you look in the report, you should find a section titled ‘Interest Rate Risk Management’, which will provide a breakdown of Harvey Norman’s long-term debt. (10 Marks)
The international and the UK auditing standards recognise that auditors are responsible for obtaining reasonable assurance that financial statements should be free from material misstatements (MM). However, due to inherent limitations of an audit, some MM may not be detected (e.g. fraud)
1) Briefly discuss the concept of financial statements fraud, and the auditors’ legal and professional responsibility;
Discuss this statement, using examples of at least two specific DNA repair pathways to illustrate your answer.
DNA repair can have different roles in cancer susceptibility and cancer treatment, and be considered a double-edged sword. Discuss this statement, using examples of at least two specific DNA repair pathways to illustrate your answer.
Critical analysis of the effectiveness of the two organisations’ digital activities; quality of argument and comparative analysis; identification of limitations in the organisations’ strategies.
S1 – Actively manage own learning through independent study and effective information gathering
K1 – Demonstrate a critical understanding of sport and physical education using an international perspective
1. Describe the biotechnology industry. What are the main activities of the industry? Which sector/segment of the industry is the largest in terms of industry value? Who are the key players?
Question 2 Apply your knowledge of communication processes and communication barriers to identify risks of ineffectiveness – and how that might be avoided in any two of the following contexts: (a) Team briefings
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each of these two strategies. Professor Rodger’s seven point plan and Munro Fraser’s five fold grading system are used in recruitment and selection. For what purpose are they used? Should they be adhered to carefully or used as guidelines? Explain your opinion
Question 2 Training has been defined as ‘an instructor-led and content-based intervention leading to desired changes in behaviour’ (a) Outline a systematic approach to training
Question 4 (a) Summarise the purposes of Human Resource Planning and outline the processes involved.
Question 1 The people and performance research carried out for the CIPD by a team at Bath University found that front line managers played an important role in Human Resource Management. Discuss the roles of HR professionals and of line managers in the following contexts: (a) Performance appraisal
Although historically most FDI has been directed to developed nations, FDI into developing nations has increased significantly over past 20 years. Discuss main theories explaining FDI and examine costs and benefits of FDI using FDI data from World Bank database for a country of your choice.
Research report on CVS (UK vet company) company to include - financial turnover, profitability, business model, strategic focus, core business review, people turnover, people culture, customer service standards. Conclusion to include recommendations for investment or acquisition.
• Critically evaluate the role of project governance, its policies and procedures, whilst maintaining stakeholder relationships
How is the British Muslim community represented in a news media text of your choice? Discuss with reference to debates on assimilation and multiculturalism.
2. To critically evaluate principles and practices guiding financial management of the multinational enterprise
You have been able to explain management accounting and give the essential requirements for different types of management accounting systems to the chosen scenario giving examples.
2) Demonstrate a clear and largely accurate understanding of the way third-party interests in land arise.
1) Demonstrate a thorough knowledge and largely accurate understanding of the scope, nature and effect of interest in land.
2) Discuss how auditors can identify symptoms of fraud existence, what are the most appropriate detection techniques of their assessment process; and in which situations they may have difficulty in detecting existing fraud activities;
1) Briefly discuss the concept of financial statements fraud, and the auditors’ legal and professional responsibility;
Describe two orientations of marketing, highlighting the advantages and disadvantages of each (300 words)
1.1 Summarise the stages of the research process and compare different data collection methods.
Understand key contemporary labour market trends and their significance for workforce planning.
1.1 Assess the context of the reward environment and key perspectives that inform reward decisions.
Critically evaluate whether the Equality Act 2010 has made the law easier to understand and strengthened the protection to individuals
As indicated in the case, what strategy should TWC follow: consumer apps or professional business services or both? Explain using data.
As indicated in the case, how can TWC retain its competitive advantage with its app? What other data should be incorporated in the app to make it a source of premium advt revenue?
Describe the app development process at TWC? Was it different from other firms? Talk to your IT department and explain how it is different from your firm.
Explain the process of transformation of a traditional company like TWC as described in the case. What factors helped in the transformation?
a) How does the author decompose earning shares for three groups of workers ( Low-income, Middle income, and High Income) by gender? Derive equation 2 from equation 1 by rearranging, taking logs, and time derivatives.
a) Briefly discuss one major weakness of the Gini index as a measure of income inequality ( Read page 27). Mention also one weakness of the measure of inequality based on household surveys data
b) Why is upward social mobility higher in Canada and Nordic Countries compared to the United States?
11.2 an analytical, theoretical, and literary-critical understanding of selected key texts of C20th utopian and dystopian literature;
11.1 analytical knowledge of aspects of the philosophy and theory of utopia from Plato to the present day;
You will be expected to write a research paper investigating some aspect of economic, political, or social relations in a state of the Asia Pacific.
Identify and explain the connections/ implications when looking at Race, Gender, Privilege, Ethnicity, and Culture, and P.L.A.C.E. (Psychology, Language, Arts, Culture, and Education)
Name the Core Questions of the critical reading: what are the predominant questions that the author is proposing to explore and answer in the text?
Part 2: Discuss education in low-income communities and the benefits of a community need assessment. Come up with a policy analysis as it relates to targeted interventions for that community. The intervention will be determined by perceived and found need
Using a community with which you are familiar, conduct an assessment to develop greater understanding of the community. Through observations, analysis of U.S. Census data, assess how well the community carries out the functions of socialization, social control and mutual support. Pay special attention to strengths and resources.
In addition to describing the minimum wage within the economic framework (as a price floor), your paper should also develop an argument and have a thesis statement.
You should rewrite this topic to make an argument based on empirical evidence, such as: Minimum Wage Laws Achieve their Goals, or We Should Raise the Minimum Wage, or We Should Eliminate the Minimum Wage, or Minimum Wage Laws Raise Unemployment, or The Minimum Wage Helps the Poor, etc.
Write a report in which you track and reflect on the performance of your portfolio of equity investments over a period time that is not less than one month.
(3) You have been provided with an Aged inventories listing, Identify audit procedures that you would use to gain assurance over the valuation of the inventory.
(a) Outline the ethical threats you have identified, referencing the relevant standard and the appropriate safeguards, including recommendations of appropriate safeguards that could be implemented.
(1) Draft a letter to the management team, explaining the term audit, and the limitations of the audit, the responsibilities of the auditor and management, the purpose of the engagement letter and its contents.
2. Explain how to apply the identified model to guide the implementation of the proposed practice change.
2. Identify the evidence strength of each chosen source, using the Strength of Evidence information in the study plan.
A. Identify a current nursing practice within your healthcare setting that requires change.
a) Interpret the coefficients on EXP, Exp2, and Edu and the Dummy variable. Check whether the dummy variable is statistically significant at the 5% level based on the p-value method.
Retrieve the data for South Korea ( for the Cobb-Douglas Production function) from D2L in Excel and import the data in Eviews. Generate the logs of L,K,and rgd. Note: L=labour, K=capital, rgd = real gdp. In Eviews you will click “quick” and select “generate” option. Example, lY = log (rgd), lk=log(K), ll =log(L).
2. Identify the essential elements of well written accurate, lucid documentation in a business environment.
1. Demonstrate an understanding of the skills required for effective writing of letters and documents
LO 2. Analyse philosophies and theories which inform the field of early childhood education and care;
LO 1. Create arts-informed representations of perspectives and constructs of children, childhood and adult-child relationships;
2-Analyze the potential management approaches (medical and nursing) for a hypertensive diabetic patient.
1-Discuss the pathophysiology of type 2 diabetes as it relates to the chronic symptoms the patient is experiencing.
Develop a master production schedule for the breadmaker. What do the projected ending inventory and available-to-promise numbers look like? Has Realco “overpromised”? In your view, should Realco update either the forecast or the production numbers? Comment on Jack’s approach to order promising.
Demonstrate your learning about marketing concepts covered in this unit and allow you to demonstrate your level of understanding of those principles
Marketing in the 21st Century has drastically evolved and is a critical component of business administration. The design of Marketing plans is integral to business organisation and the assessment for this subject aims to provide students with group and individual work to apply effective marketing strategies.
In October 2002, the FASB (Financial Accounting Standards Board) and the IASB (International Accounting Standards Board) announced the issuance of a memorandum of understanding (
Critically discuss the scope of the new conceptual framework for financial reporting. Compare the new framework with the 1989 IASB framework for the preparation and presentation of financial statements
• Critically discuss and apply a conceptual and regulatory framework for International financial reporting standards.
1.1 Assess the context of the reward environment and key perspectives that inform reward decisions.
Critically evaluate and analyse any ethical and strategic tax issues faced by UK companies - Ethical position of companies
Discuss treatment of trading losses for a single company and group of companies How are subsidiaries and treated within the EU or outside the EU (in terms of trading losses)
Discuss current developments in corporation tax and the role of corporation tax a fiscal policy tool in the UK - Define corporation tax
a) Outline and implement the marketing research process and identify a range of methods of acquiring, using and storing data
LO2 Conduct small-scale research, information gathering and data collection to generate knowledge to support the project
Demonstrating competence in the production and presentation of results from Microsoft EXCEL
1). Plot a separate scatter diagrams of demand for coffee, Y, against, 𝑋1, real price of coffee and for demand for coffee Y, and real personal disposable income, 𝑋2. Comment on kind of relationship that exit?
Why learning through reflection is important and what values could bring to your professional development?
Read Good Work: the Taylor Review of Modern Working Practices (2017). Use this review to define “good work”. Make recommendations which detail what needs to happen at Shirebrook to elevate the warehouse to one meets the criteria of a “good work” environment and not an environment of conflict.
Use relevant theory to provide a critical analysis of the conflict between the employees and management, highlight all relevant voices.
Demonstrate my understanding in depth of the philosophical or theological anthropology of one of the writers i.e. Peter Singer or Joseph Fletcher and relate it to the healthcare profession
Show an understanding of how investment appraisal is altered by the international environment by applying the techniques to your investment idea.
Evaluate findings, draw appropriate conclusions from analysis of the data and make recommendations and/or develop solutions for problems identified
2) Provide a critique of the modern Slavery Act 2015 and how it has been applied so far. The main focus should be on section 54 of the act which prescribes a reporting obligation of the corporation.
1) In the context of one of the areas of Human Trafficking listed below, undertake a critical assessment of the effectiveness of transnational legal frameworks underpinning the obligation of Prevention, Prosecution and Protection.
Article: A phenomenological study of the postoperative experiences of patients undergoing surgery for colorectal cancer.
L01: Critically evaluate the international business environment in the host country (-------). You are required to present an analysis (max 600 words) using PESTLE Analysis model, which will incorporate a brief overview of your chosen sector within the last five years of the sector selected. In addition a company profile of the selected company.
B. Critically evaluate and analyse any ethical and strategic tax issues faced by companies in the UK. (35 MARKS)
A. Discuss current developments in corporation tax and role of corporation tax as Government fiscal policy tools in the UK.
You are required to create a market entry report for Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces (THRP).
Benefits of using dramatic play and storytelling to promote communication and self- awareness in children with autism
what are teachers perceptions in using interactive whiteboards in the classroom to teach students with dyslexia`?
3. Referring to research literature on time perception, highlight what specific findings in this field can tell us about attention and memory processes.
2. Referring to cognitive perspective-taking / theory of mind research in adults, highlight what specific findings tells us about the influences on, and cognitive processes underlying, self-other interactions.
1. Explore a real-world issue from the perspective of problem finding, problem solving, and solution evaluation. What can this tell us about how problems are solved?’
Describe the genetic cause for the chosen condition. Include an explanation of how this leads to symptoms. briefly cover examples of recent research into treatment options .include genetic diagram showing possible genotypes and phenotypes of individuals. give possible reasons for distribution of the condition.
Synthesize learning from a range of masters’ modules to demonstrate an evidence-based perspective on leadership.
Critically analyse and evaluate organisational leadership and management perspectives taken in theory and practice
or the promotional mix there’s five types ( advertising, direct marketing, sales promotions, public relations, personal selling.) and for place there are retailer wholesaler distributer anid agent.
You have been asked to produce a Management Report to present to the Board of Caifu Investments Ltd that analyses both organisations.
comparison of the management and leadership styles used in H&M and Next based 5 on secondary and primary data collected.
Assume you work at a regional state university (this a hypothetical university on United Arab Emirates ) whose traditional target market, high school students within your region, is shrinking. This segment is projected to decrease over the next ten years. Recommend other potential market segments and discuss the criteria you should consider to ensure that the identified segments are useful.
What was the biggest challenge for you when engaging in the (business plan) team work, do you feel that you could contribute more in a future team, in which aspect, why?
Demonstrate an understanding of the theories surrounding SME development/growth/survival and how they relate to the wider environment of business support and economic development.
To construct a formerly referenced report describing how a company’s IT needs change as it grows, from using simple spreadsheets (when at the start-up or SME stage of its development), to using an enterprise-class ERP system and associated modules, when a company is expanding in size rapidly. In summary, this assignment question asks each student to consider the selection of a suitable IT system by a company to support its operations at each stage of its growth, from a small start-up using spreadsheets alone, through Business Planning Tools and accounting packages, to a larger corporation needing an ERP system to manage its complexity.
2. Evaluate the deficiencies in internal controls and corporate governance at Navistar. Do you believe external auditors should be expected to discover fraud when a company, such as Navistar, is so poorly run that its personnel did not have the necessary training and expertise, its internal controls were deficient, and it relied too heavily on Deloitte to determine GAAP compliance? Explain.
1. Use the Six Pillars of Character and ethical reasoning to assess the ethical values and decisions made by Navistar and Deloitte in the case.
1. Discuss the purpose of the Supply Chain and explain the impact of Supply Chain decisions on the success of the Organisation.
Demonstrate an understanding of the theories surrounding SME development/growth/survival and how they relate to the wider environment of business support and economic develo
3. Understand the role of line managers in making reward decisions. Assessment Brief Using your own organisation (or one with which you are familiar), investigate the reward environment and produce a written report in which you:
ABC Co. Ltd. specialises in manufacturing electronic products. The range comprises of 2 products, Personal Computers (‘PC’) and Video Players (‘VP’).
Part three of the assessment consists of producing a Net Present Value (NPV) investment appraisal of your project. You will need to establish estimate cash flows, estimate the outlay/investment required, and use your cost of capital calculated within part two of the assessment to discount the cash flows. You should ensure that your NPV fully reflects the international complexities associated with your proposed project, particularly any tax and transfer pricing implications, and that your evaluation explains clearly decisions regarding the exchange rates used.
You are a freelance nutrition professional and have been approached by a public facing health company to produce a media resource. The resource can be available to access online or be downloadable for their users. The purpose of the resource is to educate readers on a relevant food topic.
You must identify a gaming application, take a model of the traffic and then build a network, adding background traffic until you expect the perceived quality of service to be poor. You should then investigate the effect of adding some form of QoS to the network and attempt to mitigate the effects of background traffic on the gaming application.
1) Critically analyse and evaluate the formulation and implementation of processes of learning and talent development strategies for defining and achieving current and future effectiveness at national, organisational, group and individual levels
To engage critically with academic theory underpinning strategic human resource development/learning and talent development.
You are leading a team of Learning and Talent Development Consultants and your brief is to design a learning intervention for an organisation of your choice following the systematic training cycle. You need to be aware of the political nature of the organisation and its strategic environment and link the training intervention to the organisations strategic mission.
a) Explain the nature of your research topic, expressing your research topic in the form of a problem which needs solving, a question that needs answering or something which you find exciting and has aroused your curiosity and you wish to find out more about. You should also, where appropriate/applicable, provide a brief description of the organisational background and state why your research is worth the effort of undertaking research into it from an organisational perspective.
Construct a research proposal which captures and articulates a research design for your chosen area of interest/focus.
Develop employability skills and increase self-awareness within a range of contexts to demonstrate a commitment to lifelong career development learning
Chris and Clive are both former music and music technology teachers who have recently taken early retirement. However, they have a long history of playing in bands and being session musicians, therefore they intend to remain busy.
Answer: Critically analyse and apply key ideas and concepts via comprehensive research relevant both to the subject area and to professional practice in the field
To comprehensively evaluate theories of leadership / motivation / change management and their effective implementation in an international context.
1. Critically analyse and apply key ideas and concepts via comprehensive research relevant both to the subject area and to professional practice in the field
1. To comprehensively evaluate theories of leadership / motivation / change management and their effective implementation in an international context.
Strategic procurement depends on strong “Supplier Relationship Management” (SRM) where procurement professionals are concerned about developing robust supplier relationships and negotiating favourable terms and conditions. In the future, it is expected that supply chain structures will become more complex and choosing the right supplier will be more critical.
ULO2: Use professional and ethical judgement in applying relevant legal and professional pronouncements to all stages of a given assurance engagement.
5. Given the importance of maintaining ‘food security’, it is vital that developing countries develop their agricultural sectors. Discuss.
1. In 2016Kenya’s annual economic growth was 6% and Rwanda’s annual economic growth was 5.9%. According to Amartya Sen, these impressive growth figuresdo not prove that development is taking place. Discuss.
Critically assess the relationship marketing (RM) approach in marketing theory and practice and evaluate critically the importance of ‘interactions’, ‘networks’ and service processes in modern marketing;
1. Critically and effectively assess the value of theories, concepts and models to the practices of the service sector and how they manage service quality;
Using the University’s e-Library facilities, identify 6 academic articles about the incidence and management of childhood obesity in the UK. Your essay should then summarise the articles and make recommendations for practice in relation to reducing childhood obesity
Knowledge and understanding of contemporary issues in the healthcare industry in relation to childhood obesity; its cause and its impact.
In one of his many seminal essays on equity, Sir Anthony Mason argues that it is characteristic of the development of equitable doctrine that what start their life in equity as unspecific references to the demands of conscience mature into more determinate rules and principles as they are reflected on, refined and applied by judges. On this view judges, by repeatedly evaluating the facts of particular cases within a certain class in light of the demands of conscience, may over time come to a clearer understanding of those demands that in turn renders them more determinate. Arguably, this trend is discernible in the recent treatment of incomplete gifts in English equity
Critically evaluate organisational cultures that encourage creativity, innovation and risk acceptance in the context of the management of international projects
1. Understand and critique project management theoretical frameworks and apply to practice in an international context.
Write a report that applies the business economics concepts of structure-conduct performance paradigm, business organisation and globalisation to the Amazon.com Company. Your answer should include both the theory of these concepts and empirical evidence from the actions of the company. (600 words) .
Capstone Project Part I: The Fundamentals: My focus is on mental illness in adults and children
.Briefly outline where the ideas for new Acts of Parliament originate from. b.Explain what is meant by Royal Assent. (20 marks)
Write an essay of 5000 words that contextualises the choice, possible design and implementation of one or more research method/s (featured in MR402) in relation to your research. In all cases you should draw on relevant reading and reflect critically on you own role as a researcher.
Answer: Assess and evaluate Communication in one organisation. You must refer to models of communication and current academic literature.
FoxO-1 contributes to the efficacy of the combination of the XPO1 inhibitor selinexor and cisplatin in ovarian carcinoma preclinical models
LO1. Explore and illustrate the range of venture types that might be considered entrepreneurial
Discuss the role of human resource management (HRM) in organisations and critically review the link between HRM and wider organisational strategy
Anniben plc is a large manufacturing company based in the UK. It has recent set an objective to increase its sales, and thus its profits, by expanding its sales internationally
Assume you are an independent management consultant. You have been asked to prepare a report for the Chairman of Anniben plc discussing the advantages and limitations of the arguments presented by both the Finance and Sales Directors. In the report you have been asked to come up with a view as to who you think is correct and which one is most likely to increase sales and thus profits.
- Identify and disscuss the possible broader psychological, biological, social and environment factors relevant to their development which are evident from the case study. – to talk about the issues and barriers that delay their development, why children may fail to thrive, systematic barriers (poverty, deprivation) consider societal factors.
• Critically evaluate different internal and external strategic environment analytical tools :- Analytical tools needed are…porters 5 forces, Mckinsey 7S, Pestle, and Swot analysis
Question 1. Prepare a detailed micro and macro situational analysis of your chosen international market. 20 marks
Q1. A pilot Strategy Map and Balanced Scorecard for the group that would help senior executives achieve the stated group strategic objectives, corporate responsibility aims and strategic developments. (30% marks)
Question 3-explain the factors to be taken into account in developing contingency plans When delivering a presentation.
Question 2- explain How the type And size of the audience affects the delivery of a presentation
Question1 -Analyse the advantages And limitations of different methods of, And media For, making presentation
1. Outline and describe the 8 marketing mix concepts theoretically and apply the components to one of your products offerings. As part of your application be sure to explain and evaluate all of the 8ps’ of marketing (product, prices, promotion, distribution, partnerships, people, processes and physical evidence).
Discuss the role of human resource management in organisations and critically review the link between HRM and wider organisational strategy
LO 1: Explain the purpose and scope of resourcing an organisation with talent Human Resource Management in terms and skills appropriate to fulfil business objectives
Understand sources of funding and income generation for business and services industries Funding: sources eg retained profits, loans, banks, investors, small business schemes, franchise, hire purchase, sponsorship, lease schemes, creditors, debt factoring Income generation: methods eg sales, commission, sub-letting, sponsorship, grants, tracking mechanisms
LO1 Understand sources of funding and income generation for business and services industries
• Demonstrate systematic and critical understanding of how the best interest assessment process is used to achieve an assessment which is lawful and anti-discriminatory in approach, and recorded and evidenced according to best practice.
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and critical understanding of law relevant to the best interest assessment.
1. (a) Prepare a sales plan by month and in total. Include a schedule of projected cash collections from sales and accounts receivable, by month and in total.
Demonstrate an ability to research, use of theoretical concepts, interpret legal terminology when responding to questions and applying the concepts to practice.
1. Consider the global differences in attitudes to the place of faith and sexuality in children’s lives. Where do you locate yourself in the range of perspectives?
a) An evaluation of operational and regulatory factors to be considered by the board 25% This requires research into the relevant environment and application of operations management theory.
B) By utilising your example above please analyse how implementation of Lean Principles may assist the Operations Manager/Manageress in optimising efficiencies while minimising cost and improving customer service levels.
Evaluate the following 2 countries to identify which represents the most potentially attractive target market for Aldi’s future international expansion strategy: • Czech Republic
Discuss the organisation briefly and then focus on culture ie organisational culture, communication, philosophy and composition of top management, ethnocentric vs. geocentric approach, organisational challenges and problems, what strategies to use to meet these challenges.
2. The report should analyze the assigned topic (Initial Public Offerings) in general with a focus on the current status and the characteristics of the corresponding market in the UAE and the region.
You work for an organisation of your choosing. Select and research a product or service that they currently sell or offer. The Marketing Manager has asked you to produce a 1,750 word proposal on how you would market your chosen product or service.
1. Describe how marketing techniques are used in the marketing of products in a range of organisations
The register should be a complete and accurate reflection of the state of the title to the land at any given time. It should be possible to investigate title to land online, with an absolute minimum of additional enquiries and inspections
Assess and evaluate Communication in one organisation. You must refer to models of communication and current academic literature
1. How is emotional, behavioural, social, and school wellbeing associated with concurrent educational outcomes?
An explanation of how children and young people`s development is influenced by: a range of external factors
Understand and analyse language and education issues from socio-historical and socio-political perspectives, in local, national and global contexts.